Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hair Tutorial...


Here's a hair tutorial for you guys, this is how I curl my hair for during the day. If I was going to a party or to the club there would be a lot more effort etc, but this is just my everyday curling routine.

This curling wand really is awesome, my boyfriend got it for me for my birthday so I've had it about a month and I'm addicted, there are so many things you can do with it!

This style works best on hair that isn't just washed so maybe the day after you wash it, and of course don't forget to protect your hair :)

Might as well mention the obnoxious underarm white marks, they're permanent :( They won't come out so I have to throw the cardigan away, so sad...at least the world knows I wear a lot of deodorant :P

Hope you enjoy!

Leslie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment