Monday, October 24, 2011

Product Haul

Sup Sweeties!
I'm back with a haul of stuff I bought over the past few days! I found some money in my bank account that I didn't know I had so I bought some things I've wanted/needed for a while!
Check it out:


And here's photos of everything mentioned (apart from the Sally Hansen, cos you all know what that looks like, will have a separate blog review coming soon) incase you couldn't see or hear clearly in the video!



Clean & Clear Morning Energy Skin brightening daily facial wash & Simple Eye Make-up Remover - Both from Tesco.


TREsemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray - Tesco


Yellow Hair Flower Clip - Tesco


Natural Collection: Moisture Shine Lipstick in Pink Mallow, Juicy Lips Lipgloss in Raspberry Ripple and Blushed Cheeks Blush in Pink Cloud. - Boots, €2.99 each or 3 for €7.50


No.7: Intense Volume Mascara in 01 Black (€14.95) & Metallic Eyes Pencil Eyeliner in 06 Blackest (approx €11) - Boots.


Sharpies!! - Tesco, €2!!


Angelica Nail Colour in Gold Digger - Pennys, €2.75


Silver Earrings (also available in gold) - Pennys, €2


Wire Hairbands - Pennys, €2



Floral Bow Hairband - Pennys, €1.50



Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder in 02 Sunny - Pennys, €4.99


Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss in My Favourite Milkshake - Pennys, €2.49


Essence Colour & Go Nail Polishes in (L-R) 51 Mellow Yellow, 80 Icy Princess, 53 You Belong To Me & 70 Nude It! - Pennys €1.29 each.


Lanacane Anti-Chafing Gel (As a foundation primer) - Boots, €8.89

Any questions or want a review? Tweet me, ask me on YouTube or on Formspring!

Leslie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment