Thursday, January 26, 2012

Update

Sooooo I've been missing for a month, I'm sorry! Just came on to my blog there and BAM followers! Whaaatt? When I created this blog I never expected followers, I was just doing it for fun and as an extra to my YouTube Channel, thanks though! I know some of you are probably like 'She thinks 28 followers is a lot??' but yes I actually do, because I don't think my blog is the least bit interesting!

So what have I been doing?? Well there was Christmas and then there was socializing and...I've been broke so I can't afford to do my hair and it's a hot mess right now, it's after fading so much that my extensions don't match it and my roots are terrible! Tuesday is payday though so the first thing on my 'to buy list' is of course, hair dye!

Something horrible recently happened in my life also, a brother of one of my best friends died. And he was also a friend to me, I'm not going to go into detail about this, I'm not going to mention any names or anything all I'm going to say is that it was totally unexpected and everyone is still in shock. My heart goes out to my friend and her family. So needless to say since that happened I haven't been in the filming mood!

I did get a new camera for Christmas though and hopefully I will begin filming next week or the week after! My next video will probably be my January Favourites, I'm getting really good with these monthly favourites, well, besides December, because...like...Christmas? Is that a good enough excuse?

So that's all the news I have really, that I can think of anyway...you'd think I'd have more after being gone for a month...but no.

Hope you all had a great January :)

Leslie xo

1 comment:

  1. 30 now ;)
    Sorry to hear about your friends brother x

    ReplyDelete