Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's That Time of The Month....

...and no, not the one that has us reaching for Panadol & chocolate & crying over how fat we think we are! Here are my favourites for the month of February, not a bad month. I'm totally in love with all these products, but I hope it's not the primer that's breaking me out because it is a really good primer!

Didn't wear my extensions in this video because my hair is fading like there's no tomorrow and they don't match anymore :( I washed it a while ago and it's literally coral now, time to buy a new color bomb! But I go so many comments on how much nicer my hair is without extensions, and now, since it's grown a bit, I'm starting to like it myself too! Does that mean the extensions will be kicked to the curb? HELL to the NO! I love my babies :)



Let's hope March is even better, I just finished my online course on teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL) and I didn't do too bad! 78% :) That's good enough for me anyway so I'm entering March on a high and I hope you are too!

Leslie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment