Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rihanna Inspired Hair Tutorial!

So I've finally got around to filming a tutorial for this look! I wore a look similar to this in a haul video back in November & so many people asked me to do a tutorial! It's pretty simple really & it can be worn during the day but it's still nice enough to wear on a night out!

I know some of you may be like: Red hair? Rihanna inspired hair tutorial? Definitely a Rihanna superfan/wannabe...but no, I'm not even a fan :O But she is everywhere, there is no escaping the woman!

If you want to recreate this hairstyle all you are going to need is:

- A curling iron/wand or you can curl your hair with a flat iron!
- Heat defence spray (optional).
- A comb/brush.
- Something to section your hair with.
- Bobby Pins.
- Hairspray.
- A headband/scarf.
- 20 minutes spare time!

If you want to wear it the way I had it, with straight bangs, you will need a fancy bobby pin or just a regular one, it's up to you, but if you want to wear it the way Rihanna did, you don't need this :)

Here's the tutorial, have a go, it's simple & you can have fun with it :)


Have a great hair day ;)

Leslie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment