Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How To Get BRIGHT Red Hair

I've posted before on how I got my hair red, but looking back on it, I realize how much brighter my hair is now!
A subscriber asked me to show how I actually do it so I decided to film a tutorial for those of you who are considering dying your hair red.
In this first video, I explain how I got my hair from a dyed dark brown colour to a medium red shade & includes all the products I used.


I had this colour for about 3 months & then I decided to go brighter. So I bleached my hair again and then I used the Revlon Nutri Color Creme to get the bright 'Rihanna Red'. This video explains how I do it, along with a quick demo of how I touch up my roots.


Some of you may be looking for the Rihanna-esque red colour, & I would consider this to be very similar to the shade of red Rihanna had last year:


But for me, I am a big fan of Holly Hagan from Geordie Shore & I love her hair!



Oh poor Holly...but it's the only photo I can find where her hair is that shade of red!

Let me warn you, this hair colour is high maintanence & would need to be done fully about once a month with a few top ups in between! Red hair fades like none other!
Hope this was helpful to you & that you have a great day :)

Leslie xo

5 comments:

  1. Love this! I recently gave up on my red hair, I was getting roots way too fast with having naturally black hair :(
    Check out my blog :)x http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. youtube says that those two videos are private, and it doesn't allow to play them... :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. It helped my get back me bright red hair. please visit my blog as I'm new to all this :) http://awholeloadofadventure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unforunally i cant watch the videos.. can you tell me what products you used in your first video? I love love LOVE that colour!

    ReplyDelete