Thursday, April 5, 2012

Everyday I'm Shuffling

Having a bit of a creep through some blogs today, I found this really interesting looking tag on High Life of Mars and also on Random Ramblings & Musings and I thought it would be fun to have my own version on my blog. Basically what you need to do is open your iTunes library and put it on shuffle (hence: Everyday I'm Shuffling) and the go on to the next song for each question. I did one of these before back in the BeBo days and sometimes it's weird how coincidental the songs turn out to be! And no cheating, no track hopping ;) So here I go, shuffling like a pro....

How am I feeling today?
Whatever You Like - T.I
Will I get far in life?
Get Naked - Britney Spears (Oh Lord)
How do my friends see me?
Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne
Where will I get married?
You Can Do It - Ice Cube & Mack 10 ft Ms Toi
What is my theme song?
Buzzin - Mann ft 50 Cent
What is the story of my life?
Case Of Ex - Mya
What was secondary school like?
Fack - Eminem (Hahaha)
How can I get ahead in life?
Crank That - Soulja Boy
What is the best thing about me?
Big Shit Poppin - T.I
How is today going to be?
Phonography - Britney Spears
What’s in store this weekend?
What Goes...Comes Around - Justin Timberlake
What song describes my parents?
Check It Out - Nicki Minaj
What song describes my brother(s)?
Hotel - Cassidy
How is my life going?
Lovin' You Long Time - Mariah Carey & T.I
What song will be played at my funeral?
Happy - Ashanti
How does the world see me?
Take Over Control - AfroJack
Will I have a happy life?
Goodies - Ciara
What do my friends really think of me?
Hotel Room - Pitbull
Do people secretly lust after me?
Don't Let Go - En Vogue
What should I do with my life?
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
What is good advice for me?
Who's That Chick - David Guetta & Rihanna
How will I be remembered?
Dem Jeans - Chingy
What is my signature gig song?
On The Floor - Jennifer Lopez
What do I think my theme song is?
Run It! - Chris Brown & Juelz Santana
What does everyone else think my theme song is?
Get Your Number - Mariah Carey & Jermaine Dupri

So this was fun, whether it makes sense or not! Made me see how weird my music taste is anyway! Hope you found this interesting and let me know if you do this tag too, I think it's entertaining!
Leslie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment